After successfully setting up my new Google Reader and getting the latest in personal finance blog posts fed right to my iPhone, I am finally able to catch up on all the great posts this month so far. Here are some great ones to check out:
- The Debt Myth‘s latest post touches on how we’re all more in control of our finances that we feel sometimes. I completely agree!
- Everyday Tips and Thoughts talks about 5 things that she could eliminate if she had to. I love how she’s thinking about that. I keep that list as well.
- Master the Art of Saving is setting some awesome goals for February, like I need to be doing. We can all learn from that.
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter tells us ideas for saving money on rent. I always like to see those ideas.
- The Frugal Toad provides us with tips on identifying and avoiding impulse spending triggers. I agree that’s key to saving.
- Squirrelers describes his experiences of being patient and how, although it was difficult, good things came from it.
- Mr. and Mrs. Not Made of Money are giving advice on how to reduce your grocery budget. After my $25+ lasagna this week, I need to figure out cheaper cooking options.
- Fist Million Blog pumps us up to create a killer budget in 6 steps! He actually makes it sound really easy too. If you aren’t budgeting yet, be sure to check this one out!
Also, today I set up a blogroll of some of my favorite personal finance blogs. If you have any feedback about the blogs I put there or want me to add any that I missed, let me know!
Category: Living Cheap