Welcome to the eighteenth episode of the Create My Independence Podcast. This week’s episode was recorded at the park AND on video! Feel free to listen to the audio version above as usual or watch the video version below!
In the seventeenth episode, I covered both what DOES work and what DOESN’T work when it comes to making an independent income online (or even offline). Of course, it’s all coming from my personal experience over the past year where I’ve been building my business up from nothing. If you missed that episode and want to hear more, head back and listen to that episode.
In today’s episode, we’re going through 8 reasons why you should ditch your job (if you have one) and start a business. I cover very good reasons like being able to work on your own schedule, being able to work with people you like working with, being able enjoy the nicest days, being able to work WHERE you want, escaping office politics and working in an environment that empowers you and makes you feel good about yourself. If you are currently in a situation where you don’t have these great (and very achievable things), then this week’s episode is for you!
Here’s What I Talk About in This Episode
- ZZZ Sleep Products – (let me know if you’re interested in a mattress. They are memory foam and gel memory foam and the prices are really good. I’ll be getting mine soon and I’ll let you know what I think of it.
8 Reasons to Ditch the Job and Start a Business:
- So you can work on your own schedule
- So you can enjoy nice days
- So you can control your income
- So you can ditch the politics
- So you can work from anywhere
- Not sure what happened to #5…Maybe I forgot it?
- So you can work with people who you want to work with
- So you can feel good about yourself again
Want Help Building Your Online Platform?
Head over to Mathias Media if you’re interested in working together to build your own great online presence!
Ready to Pick Up a Web Hosting Account?
If you want to do it yourself and want to pick up a web hosting account for your websites, please consider grabbing a Bluehost account through my affiliate link!
Please Head Over to iTunes and Subscribe
Head over to iTunes (at this link) and subscribe up! The more subscriptions for merrier for this podcast, as it will help it get featured as New & Noteworthy in iTunes, so please subscribe.
And Please Consider Leaving an Honest iTunes Review
Please give the show an honest review, not here on the blog (although you can if you want), or by email, but rather right there on iTunes by doing the following:
- Click over to iTunes
- Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab
- Give it a start rating by clicking on 1-5 stars
- Click “Write a Review” and tell everyone your thoughts
Thanks so much!
I look forward to coming along with you on your walk, run, bike ride and/or drive to work this week!