Welcome to the nineteenth episode of the Create My Independence Podcast.
In the eighteenth episode, we covered eight reasons why you should ditch your job (if you have one) and start a business. If you missed that episode and want to hear more, head back and listen to that episode.
In today’s episode, we’re covering how to tell if you’re independent. I believe that the degree of independence you have is directly related to how much financial padding you have, how diverse your sources of income are, how many marketable skills you have that you could turn around and sell as services if need, how much passive income you have from things like investments and how free you are to walk away from any one job or client without experiencing significant financial troubles. Listen in for all this as well as hearing about four income sources you can build from a blog, which I share from personal experience.
Here’s What I Talk About in This Episode
Business Update (My Killer Month in June)
- My HUGE Month in June, read more here… (My business earned $4,655)
- My recent partnership with David from The Rise to The Top.
How to tell if you’re independent
- Do you have multiple income sources that are independent of each other?
- Do you have a significant amount of financial padding in case of a drop in income?
- Do you have valuable skills you can put into play if needed?
- Do you have passive income coming in? Ex: investment income
- Are you free turn down or let go of any job or client without experiencing significant financial troubles?
4 Income Sources You Can Build from a Blog
- Affiliate Sales
- Info Products
Interested in Learning How to Build Your Own Blog?
Ready to Pick Up a Web Hosting Account?
If you want to do it yourself and want to pick up a web hosting account for your websites, please consider grabbing a Bluehost account through my affiliate link!
Please Head Over to iTunes and Subscribe
Head over to iTunes (at this link) and subscribe up! The more subscriptions for merrier for this podcast, as it will help it get featured as New & Noteworthy in iTunes, so please subscribe.
And Please Consider Leaving an Honest iTunes Review
Please give the show an honest review, not here on the blog (although you can if you want), or by email, but rather right there on iTunes by doing the following:
- Click over to iTunes
- Click the “Ratings and Reviews” tab
- Give it a start rating by clicking on 1-5 stars
- Click “Write a Review” and tell everyone your thoughts
Thanks so much!
I look forward to coming along with you on your walk, run, bike ride and/or drive to work this week!